Starting on the weapons and equipment, I look over what needs to be cut and what needs to be inked. Some of the pieces were fairly easy to see as far as what is there to ink. But there are a few parts where the angles made it difficult to make a straight line. However, I hope that after passing that portion I won't have to deal with that kind of issues again.
Several pieces were cut off and put aside for assembly and a handful of steps were double steps as they need to be done in pairs. Because of that, it only appear that I did not get far. But in reality, I have made some progress. Eventually, the model's Tactical Arms II-L will be completed. Time will tell if I can actually finish it on the 12th session. I may start to slow down a bit now that the main model is completed. However, I need to figure out a better way of setting up my assembly environment.
For a few sessions now, I have not been able to really last long as I had hoped. I am assuming that this is due to how the chairs and tables are set up when it comes to model kits. Had the chair been lower or the table been higher, I probably would have no problem being able to go at it for several hours. Perhaps on the next session, I should set up some temporary solutions to elevate the working area. Well, I'll figure something out later on. I should make note of this so that I don't run into the same problem when I start on the RX-79(G) model.