Friday, April 01, 2005

I Pity Da Foo...

April 1st, also known as April Fool's Day... for me, it's a day I can hardly forget having lived in the suburbs of Boston. Some years ago, a snow storm hit Boston on April 1st. It caused much hell for me having to shovel the damn snow. I still hate the snow to this day even tho they are nice to have. Having to shovel the snow is no fun at all. Alas, the snow received this season seem to be okay and average, even though there are times I wonder when the hell it'll stop.

And so today shall come and go like any other day. But one has to wonder what kind of pranks one can pull on this very day. Alas, I do not know if I'll be in the mood for a laugh this year around. Not without a sense of humor, I just find it a bit depressing coincidentally this time around. Details are known somewhere... but I won't post here. At least... not yet...

No comments: