Thursday, April 14, 2005

This isn't going to hurt a bit...

Hacking a little bit on the template, I am slowly morphing it one bit at a time to a style that I prefer. The sans style that's inherit in the template just wasn't cutting it. Maybe it's just me but I prefer the sans-serif style more. The blog isn't meant to be newspaper-like but I think it's better this way instead. Eventually I'll be rearranging the layout and making it more customized to my needs. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish this without breaking too much into this.

Maybe I'm looking into this too much. Instead of hacking the available template, perhaps I should just design the blog from scratch. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up doing just that. But that means having to spend a lot of time relearning what I've not done in so long. My personal homepage has been using the same old style for the longest time since the style worked so well. I'll have to consider just how much of a change I'll be making into this and hopefully present it in full working order.

No comments: