Monday, November 29, 2010
Deathscythe EW: Session 2
The body is finished, mostly. And the next component to assemble was the head. That means working with small pieces and parts. As expected, it was tricky and difficult to handle. One part needed 3 sticker applications and they were very small. Thankfully I was able to place them properly and get the pieces put together. The head turned out nice and I figure I'd stop there for the time being. The arms are next up for assembly. But I will handle that later on.
As I clean up and put everything back into the box, I find that on the back page of the assembly manual there is a close-up photo of the head that I just finished. I see that there are a lot more details than what I currently have. It appears that I will have to carefully disassemble the head partly in order to add these details in. Hopefully they will look better when I am done with it.