Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A long, long time ago...

I'll make it simple. The days of Tribes is seeminly ending. Gone are the days we'll be able to fly into the air with the jetpack, shoot, snipe, mortar, or fire off that lucky shot for a mid-air kill.

It's quite disheartening that it has to come to an end. With Battlefield 2 demo already released, and the game being released in retail on the 22nd of this month, things are looking up who are wanting a team-based game that focuses on strategy and skill rather than simple run-n-gun. It's all fine and dandy. Meanwhile, I happily play along with my character in Guild Wars, building that character up into something worthwhile, finding rares, runes, and special weapons. Hopefully, it'll be worth the effort. And while the Player vs Player (PvP) aspect of it is no interests for me, the option is always there.

Nowadays, I find that this little place is being neglected, all due to the time spent on Guild Wars and possibly the BF2 demo. Eventually, and soon, I'll have something worthwhile to show. And maybe I'll jump on the PvP bandwagon. Then again, perhaps not. Who knows?

No comments: